Here is what you need:
– Black gauze (ribbon, netting, tulle, etc)
– Hot glue
– Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
– Cut File (available for free in my resource library)
Here is what you do:
1. Cut your board to the size you want (mine is about 9″ x 6.5″).
2. Paint your board green (or whatever color you want) and let dry.
3. Apply black vinyl, followed by the orange and purple, I did not add the gold buckles included in the file. (for a detailed tutorial on layering, click here)
4. Cut out a strip of black gauze and use a hot glue gun to attach it at the top of the legs. I bunched up the gauze to make it look gathered. Trim edges, if necessary.
5. Attach a piece of ribbon over the top of the gauze to hide to the unfinished edge. Add a bow and glue onto the ribbon.
6. Make small bows out of the ribbon and glue to the boots.
What do you think?