HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED
- Wood for arrows (I used pallet wood)
- Wood to mount arrows to (I used a 2×4)
- Miter Saw (I have this one and I LOVE it) or hand saw
- Paint (I used an assortment of fall colors)
- Black Spray Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Sand Paper (Optional)
- Nails or Screws
- Vinyl (Color doesn’t matter)
- Spray Sealer (Optional)
- Transfer Tape
- Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
- Cut File (available for free in my resource library)
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO
With a miter saw or hand saw, cut the pallet wood in half. Then, cut the ends at an angle to make an arrow shape. I didn’t mark or measure the angles because I wanted them to all
look different. Repeat until you have 8 arrows. Paint all the arrows and allow to dry.
angled the way you like. Use nails or screws to secure the arrows into place. If desired, you can spray the sign with sealer for extra protection.
Want to make your own? You can get the cut file for free from my resource library!