St. Patrick’s day will be here before you know it and if you need a quick and easy treat idea, you’re in luck! This bucket was so easy to put together and turned out super cute. It’s the perfect gift for someone lucky on St. Patrick’s Day.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED
- Gold Metal Bucket
- Paint (I used black spray paint)
- Vinyl (I used lime-tree green and black)
- Tissue paper or napkin (Optional)
- Cut File (available for free in my resource library)
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO
Here is what you do:
1. Use your electronic cutter to cut your vinyl, add registration marks for easy layering.
Are you wondering how to add registration marks?
Here is a tutorial for adding registration marks in Design Space and here is one for Silhouette Studio.
2. Weed the excess vinyl
3. Apply the transfer tape to the first layer. Peel the vinyl and transfer tape away from the backing. Place the vinyl and tape over the second layer (be sure to match up your registration marks). Remove the backing and apply to the metal bucket.
4. Remove the transfer tape.
5. I wanted some contrast between the gold bucket and gold foil on the candy, so I placed a cute black and white polka dot napkin in the bucket (you could also use tissue paper) and added the candy. I used Hershey’s Nuggets.