St. Patrick’s day is one week away and if you need a quick and easy treat idea, you’re in luck! This bucket was so easy to put together and turned out super cute. It’s the perfect gift for someone lucky on St. Patrick’s Day.
This post contains affiliate links
Here is what you need:
– Gold Metal Bucket
– Vinyl (I used lime tree green and black in a matte finish)
– Tissue paper or napkin (Optional)
– Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
– Cut File (see link below)
– Candy wrapped in Gold Foil
Here is what you do:
1. Use your electronic cutter to cut your vinyl, add registration marks for easy layering.
2. Weed the excess vinyl
3. Apply the transfer tape to the first layer. Peel the vinyl and transfer tape away from the backing. Place the vinyl and tape over the second layer (be sure to match up your registration marks). Remove the backing and apply to the metal bucket.
4. Remove the transfer tape.
5. I wanted some contrast between the gold bucket and gold foil on the candy, so I placed a cute black and white polka dot napkin in the bucket (you could also use tissue paper) and added the candy. I used Hershey’s Nuggets.
Want to make your own? Download the free cut file below.
Disclosure: I will earn a small percentage for sales as an affiliate. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
In case your new here…
I’ve been learning how to make my digital cutter files available in different file formats, so I can share them with you! Each Friday, I will post a link for a free file for your digital cutter! Downloads will be available through 3/24/17 and are for personal use only.