After the Halloween decorations come down, do you decorate for fall, Thanksgiving or both? If you decorate for Thanksgiving, here is a super quick project that can be made from supplies you probably already have on hand!
Here is what you need:
-Brown Ink Pad
– Spray Finish
– Cut File – Gobble Gobble BA2046 (available for free in my resource library)
Here is what you do:
1. Cut your board to the size you want (mine is 11″ x 5.5″).
2. Paint your board beige (or whatever color you want) and let dry.
3. (Optional) Use a paper towel to rub ink from the stamp pad onto your
board. Keep applying ink until you get the look you like.
4. Apply the brown vinyl followed by the orange vinyl.
5. Add a few coats of spray finish.
6. Glue a raffia bow in the corner.