Can you believe summer vacation is just a few weeks away? It’s just crazy how fast this year has flown by. Every summer, without fail, my kids
ask beg to have a lemonade stand. Because what says summer like ice-cold lemonade? This sign is the perfect decoration for the warm, carefree days of summer.
How to make an Old-Fashioned Lemonade Sign
This post contains affiliate links
Here is what I used:
– Paint (White, Pink, Yellow & Green)
– Vinyl (any color will work)
– Transfer Tape
– Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
– Weeding tool
– Cut File (I used this file)
– Paint for Distressing (Optional)
Be sure to pin this project to your favorite Pinterest Board!