As a cutting machine crafter and SVG file designer, I think it’s very obvious that I LOVE fonts! A font can make or break a design. I spend tons of time searching for the perfect font for the designs I create. Not only does the font need to look great, but it also needs to have clean lines so it cuts great on all types of cutting machines. They also have to include a commercial-use license so I can use them in my files. I get super excited when I find a brand new font that fits the bill. Of all the holidays, I think Halloween has the biggest variety of font choices. Over the past couple years, I have collected some really great Halloween fonts. Today, I want to share some of my favorites with you!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
1. Shriek (used in Creep it Real)
2. The Last Night (used in Good Witch)
3. Holiween (used in Happy Halloween)
4. The Witch (used in Happy Haunting)
5. The Graveyard (used in Pumpkin Delivery)
6. Halloween Secret (used in Happy Haunting)
7. Moody Blue (used in Happy Halloween)
8. Vondey (used in Welcome)
Don’t you love them all? Can you pick which one is your favorite?