HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED
- Wood Furring Strips (approx. 4″ x 6′)
- Mason Jars
- Vinyl for Stencil (Color doesn’t matter)
- Transfer Tape
- Paint (I used acrylic paints)
- Brad Nailer or Hammer and Nails
- Wood Glue
- Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
- Cut File (available for free in my resource library)
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO
Use this tutorial to build your box. It’s super easy and you might even have scrap wood laying around you can use to build it.
Did you enjoy this post? Help spread the word! Share this post on your favorite Pinterest board. Thanks!
Want to make your own? Get the free cut file for this project in the resource library