Mother’s Day is just over a week way, so I’ve been working on some new files all devoted to mom! Today, I made this wood block that was so easy to put together and turned out pretty cute. Now, I’m wondering if I should put it in my own house or give it to my mom!
This post contains affiliate links
Here is what you need:
– Wood Block (I used 6″ x 6″ piece I had in my stash)
– Vinyl (I used yellow green, soft pink, middle gray, and turquoise blue)
– Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
– Paint (I used white and gray)
– Cut File (see link below)
– Vaseline (optional)
This project is so easy I didn’t even take step-by-step pictures. But, here is to make it.
1. Paint and distress your wood block. I used this method.
2. Use your electronic cutter to cut your vinyl (I use this method for cutting and layering multi-color vinyl)
2. Weed the excess vinyl and apply your transfer tape.
3. Apply each layer of vinyl to your wood block.
Want to make your own? Download the free cut file below.
In case you’re new here…
I love making digital cutter files and each week I love to share them with you! This free download will be available through 5/19/17 and is for personal use only. You can purchase the file with a Commercial License from my shop. Here is this week’s freebie. Enjoy!
As always, if you have any problems with the files, please let me know. I’ve included .jpg, .png, .svg. .ai, .eps, .dxf, .gsd and .studio in the zip file. Just click to download. NOTE: Some computers/browsers are displaying the .svg file with an extension of html or something similar.