Anyone else totally ready for spring? We had some nice weather in the middle of February and it kind-of tricked me into thinking spring was here. And then we got hit with a huge snow storm and I realized winter isn’t quite over. 🙁 Even though it’s not quite spring outside, I’m ready to get some spring colors up on the inside.
This post contains affiliate links
Here is what you need:
– Wood Pallet Sign (mine is 12″ x 12″)
– Vinyl for stencil
– Mod Podge (Optional)
– Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
– Cut File (see link below)
Here is what you do:
1. Use your electronic cutter to cut your stencil out of vinyl. I created 4 different stencils for this sign (layout shown below). You could do less depending on how you want the layers to look. Weed away the excess vinyl and apply the transfer tape.
2. Apply the bottom letters to the wood first.
Want to make your own? Download the free cut file below.
In case your new here…
I’ve been learning how to make my digital cutter files available in different file formats, so I can share them with you! Each Friday, I will post a link for a free file for your digital cutter! Downloads will be available through 3/17/17 and are for personal use only. Commercial Licenses are available through my Etsy shop. Here is this week’s freebie. Enjoy!