Anyone else totally ready for spring? We had some nice weather in the middle of February and it kind-of tricked me into thinking spring was here. And then we got hit with a huge snow storm and I realized winter isn’t quite over. 🙁 Even though it’s not quite spring outside, I’m ready to get some spring colors up on the inside.
This post contains affiliate links
Here is what you need:
– Wood Pallet Sign (mine is 12″ x 12″)
– Vinyl for stencil
– Mod Podge (Optional)
– Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
– Cut File (see link below)
Here is what you do:
1. Use your electronic cutter to cut your stencil out of vinyl. I created 4 different stencils for this sign (layout shown below). You could do less depending on how you want the layers to look. Weed away the excess vinyl and apply the transfer tape.
2. Apply the bottom letters to the wood first.
Want to make your own? Download the free cut file below.
In case you’re new here…
I love making digital cut files and I love sharing them with you! Once you have downloaded the free files, you can use them anytime to create projects for personal use only. Please do not share, resell, or claim any of these files as your own. You can purchase the file with a Commercial License from my shop. Here is the freebie. Enjoy!
As always, if you have any problems with the files svg files, please let me know. I’ve included .png, .svg. .ai, .eps, and .dxf, in the zip file. Just click to download.
NOTE: Some computers/browsers are displaying the .svg file with an extension of html or something similar. So, if you don’t see a .svg, be sure to look for something like that.