– Glitter (Optional)
– Transfer Tape
– Electronic cutter (cricut explore, silhouette or other cutter)
– Weeding tool
– Cut File (see below)
1. Cut your board to 9″ x 11″ (mine is two boards glued together)
2. Paint your board and let it dry.
3. Sand until you like the results.
4. Cut a piece of burlap a little smaller than your board and nail in place with decorative nails.
5. Apply your vinyl stencil (it’s a bit tricky to get it to stick to the burlap and not the application tape, just go slow)
6. Paint the letters black and the heart red. While the heart is still wet, you can add a little red glitter.
I didn’t want my letters to be super dark, so after I dipped my brush
in the paint, I dabbed it on a paper towel to get most of the paint off.
Then, I brushed it on the burlap.
7. Carefully remove the vinyl stencil and fray the edges of the burlap.
That’s it! Do you LOVE it?
Since it says love, this sign doesn’t have to be put away after Valentine’s is over. It can stay up all year long!
In case you’re new here…
I love making digital cutter files and each week I love to share them with you! This free download is for personal use only. You can purchase the file with a Commercial License from my shop. Here is the freebie. Enjoy!
As always, if you have any problems with the files, please let me know. I’ve included .jpg, .png, .svg. .ai, .eps, .dxf, and .studio in the zip file. Just click to download.
NOTE: Some computers/browsers are displaying the .svg file with an extension of html or something similar.
Enjoy my free files? I’d really love for you to share this post. Thanks and come back soon!